- Jeff is the author of two books; Powerful People Are Inspired by Powerful Athletes, and
Five Principles to Dynamic Living.
- He's a radio & television broadcaster and a newspaper columnist with over 30
years experience working in the media.
- Jeff was a traffic reporter for several radio and television stations in Tulsa, Oklahoma for
over 10 years. He has also been a sports play-by-play broadcaster for several local college and minor
- He has hosted his own weekly television talk show.
- Jeff can inspire your congregation with a dynamic message from the Word of
- Known for his spontaneous humor, Jeff will entertain your group with his personal brand of clean
comedy and humorous stories from everyday life.
- He is an informative and entertaining speaker perfect as a keynote speaker, humorous headliner,
or even to minister at your church.
- Jeff has toured with the world famous Harlem Globetrotters as the team's P.A. announcer.
- Jeff is a member of the Christian Comedy Association.
- A graduate of Oral Roberts University, Jeff is an accomplished trumpet and flugelhorn player with
over 30 years experience. He has used his talents to minister and lead congregations in worship in many different settings,
including; Sunday services, youth retreats and concerts.
Also, consider inviting Jeff to conduct a seminar for the pastoral staff or congregation, speak
at your men's event, singles conference, youth retreat, or banquet.
Jeff's Topics Include:
- Discover how the principles of Desire, Determination, Dedication, Discipline and Deity (a relationship
with God) can truly make you a dynamic person.
Living the Dream - Jeff's living the dream. Many of the
"dreams" or goals he had as a kid he has had the oppotutnity to achieve; from being on television to speaking and playing
his trumpet in foreign countries to working with the Harlem Globetrotters. He can inspire your audience and show
them how they can realize their dreams!
Leaving a Legacy:
This is a message Jeff first preached a church in New Jersey, and after the service the pastor said, "This is a message
that needs to be preached more often." What is meant by legacy? Why is leaving a good legacy important? What influence do
we have now and when we're gone? Jeff will stir your audience with this life changing topic.
- how to discover your Purpose, pursue your Passion, and put it into Practice. We are empowered by God, but many go through
life aimlessly. Jeff will help your group learn how to discover their purpose, and in doing so, it will help guide
them on a path to success and fulfillment in life.
If you would like to invite Jeff to minister in word or music at your church or event, contact us
at (918) 810-8999.